Tuesday 8 March 2011

Competition Time!

I am very pleased to announce that as now that over 100 people "like" Clarity Beads on Facebook I have decided to run a competition!

Here is how it will work...Below are 4 peices handmade by me. All you need to do is comment on the post and tell me which one you like the best (or would like to win). After a week of comments I will pick names out of a hat and the lucky person wins the item they chose!

To make it easier, I have put the pieces up in Facebook as well and you can comment on the pictures with "mine please" to enter.

Make sense? Awesome!

Glass Pearl Bracelet
Blue Bag Charm
Sea Green Pearl Earrings

Purple Wire Wrapped Pendant

Have a look at our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/claritybeads



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, all so lovely, but the bag charm is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete