Sunday 5 December 2010

Long time...no posts!

It has been a very very very long time since I last updated my blog. This is the main reason I stopped blogging before - I simply didn't seem to have time to updated it regularly. But fear not, I intend to keep this one more up to date from now on!

There has been a lot of bead actvity recently. I have had a number of orders for Christmas presents, bracelets and earrings in particular. I have also been making things for a Christmas fair on 18th December where *hopefully* I'll sell loads of jewellery and get "Clarity Beads" to be known as a household name (well in my local area anyway!)

Anyway, check out the Folksy shop page www.folksy.com/shops/claregroome and get buying for your Christmas presents! If you'd like anything commissioned, just let me know. Only 21 days to go!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment