Friday 24 September 2010

Interesting week!

I've had an interesting week this week. I began it by making a very colourful charm bracelet (photos tomorrow when the light is better) from my sick bed as I had a good old ME attack and it was all I could find the energy to do...Then I had an exciting phone call offering me an interview for my *dream* job... So, to celebrate,  I made 3 pairs of earrings in a variety of colours and styles (see above for photography comment!) and THEN I sold my first peice of jewellery to an actual stranger!

I had of course previously sold items to the lovely Jen, who despite never having met, I don't consider a stranger (weird internet world we live in etc)... But now I've branched out and made my first Folksy sale! Very exciting stuff, long may it continue. I've had more interest in my Facebook page and a number of people have said they are going to be ordering things in time for Christmas! (91 days away - gaaa!) So all is well and productive in the Clarity World!

I am off on holiday on Sunday til Thursday so there will be a short lull in proceedings (and processing orders, should anyone order anything whilst I'm away) but I'm hoping to find some more inspiration in the Algarve and come back buzzing with ideas! As for the job, we'll have to see what happens, but it all seemed fairly positive, so fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny -- I don't consider you a stranger either! Isn't it great how the internet leads people to meet and develop friendships?!

    ReplyDelete